Your role at a glance:
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to work from home and put forward your customer service skills? Are you known for your friendly personality and your desire to help others? If so, you'll find a golden opportunity among Montreal's Canada Post team!
What your day will look like
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide support to assist and respond to Canada Post customers' various requests such as their delivery status, redirected mail, rates, and general inquiries. This is a non-sales position that focuses solely on customer service. Add to this the opportunity to work from the comfort of your own home - what could be better?
Here's what you need to join the team:
- Ability to perform various tasks simultaneously in a computerized environment;
- Excellent attention to detail and a genuine desire to help others - customer service and solving problems are your strengths!
- Be available full-time during the training period;
- Bilingualism (French and English), an asset;
- Must be able to work from home (an asset). You can discuss this in more detail with our recruitment team.
Finally, a flexible schedule is key - we have to be able to serve customers when they need us (during the day, evening, or weekends) - That's what customer service is about!
What we offer:
- Hourly wage of 16,20$ after training;
- Premiums for bilingualism (when applicable) and weekend hours;
- Fully-paid training and coaching program;
- A wide range of social benefits after six months of service.
It's simple: our top priority is to provide a rewarding environment for our employees. That's why we are proud to offer competitive compensation, a stimulating work environment, and excellent benefits. According to the most recent 2020 internal survey, our employees confirm it: 90% of them would recommend Nordia as an employer to their family and friends! We are also on Waterstone's prestigious list of Canada's Most Admired Corporate Cultures, and we were recognized for our excellence in human resources at the recent Dunamis Awards gala.
Want to learn more about our career opportunities and what makes Nordia the best place to work? Visit our website !